Sunday, May 6, 2012

Brake master screw for brake lines stripped a rear brakes went out during mid drift, I was hitting it too, I mean HITTING IT. I ended up running over a parking cement block...
which ripped my oil pan. Other from that there were no further damages to the car. 
Managed to flatten out the oil pan and weld up the whole.
 Also picked up a brake master from pick and pull and an extra tranny. Sad part after putting the oil pan putting all the fluids, she didn't turn over. There for she will be sitting "hand parked" till summer when i get a job for that 20V boiii! AND the track car will get finished A S A P. Putting my extra 16v with 36,XXX mi. engine that i got... For free. Swapping some, most of my suspension parts on to it too, for ill be buying new suspension, &etc, for Cher this summer as well.
On an other note my daily SR5 coupe was stolen today. 





No comments:

Post a Comment